1. DO YOU TAKE COMMISSIONS?Yes. I offer limited commission spots. More information is available HERE to learn more or reserve your spot.
2. HOW CAN I BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN NEW PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE?
The best way to find out about new work that I've added is to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram at the bottom of this page. Unfortunately, I am not able to contact people individually to let them know when I've added new work, but my email list always gets first access to new work and occasional discounts.
3. WHEN DO ORDERS SHIP AFTER PURCHASE + DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Orders are packaged and shipped with insurance within 7 days of purchase. Currently, we only ship domestically. All purchases to an overseas address will be refunded.
4. CAN I CUSTOM ORDER A PRINT OR PAINTING SIZE?
Only for commissioned originals do I offer custom sizing. I do my best to offer a variety of sizes of paintings and will be offering prints later this year (2022).
5. WHAT MEDIUM DO YOU USE?
It varies depending on the subject. I mostly work in acrylics but also frequently incorporate oil, gouache, graphite, wax pencil, and other mixed media mediums into pieces.
6. HOW CAN I PURCHASE A PAINTING OR PRINT?
All paintings and prints are for sale solely through my website. If a painting has sold, it will be marked as SOLD OUT. Once you click on the product you are interested in, you can add it to your cart and follow the prompts to the checkout. All available paintings are listed on my website. Original artwork is not available for returns.
7. HOW CAN I VIEW PAINTINGS THAT WILL BE FOR SALE PRIOR TO THEIR ONLINE RELEASE?
Completed paintings are posted in my newsletter, Instagram, Facebook page before it is made available for purchase in a release. My IG handle is @ryanbeckart. You can find the link to subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on IG and FB.
8. CAN I VISIT YOUR STUDIO IN CHARLESTON?
Currently, I am not offering studio visits. If there is a piece you are interested in purchasing, you can contact me at ryanbeckartwork.com to set up a viewing appointment.
9. WHAT’S YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
All paintings, prints, and products are FINAL SALE. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding your purchase.